Greetings and Salutations

jonathancortes1972

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
greeting from the GOM as i spend half my life out here. I am a budding "new" photographer trying to get my feet "wet" again so to speak. I have been posting pics on the forum lately to see what others think. These are not the BEST Shots so to say, just a few that i figured may poke some interest about. My wife is a wonderful gardener so during the planting seasons, i have so much to look at. However, here recently i have been looking into other venues.

This isn't going to be a new JOB to say, but it has all sparked my interest again. Plus i love the visuals.

greeting from the GOM as i spend half my life out here. I am a budding "new" photographer trying to get my feet "wet" again so to speak. I have been posting pics on the forum lately to see what others think. These are not the BEST Shots so to say, just a few that i figured may poke some interest about. My wife is a wonderful gardener so during the planting seasons, i have so much to look at. However, here recently i have been looking into other venues.

This isn't going to be a new JOB to say, but it has all sparked my interest again. Plus i love the visuals.

Welcome to TPF! You're posting shots in the gallery? If you ever want feedback on a specific image, then a better way to get views and comments is to go ahead and create a thread in one of these Photo Gallery forums: Photography Forum

You'll get more feedback that way. I'm really not sure how many people check the galleries on a regular basis. They're much more likely to see a thread in Active Topics and comment there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back