Greetings from another newbie!

Spudskie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just completed a basic intro to photography course here at my local community college. It was all done in black and white film and absolutely loved it (especially the time in the darkroom)! The subjects ranged from landscape, portrait, and still life. For my end of semester final project I took a crack at night photography and was absolutely shocked at how well they turned out (for a rookie night photographer)!! My teacher told me that a few of the photos were worthy of exhibition (don't know about that--but I will take her compliment!). I plan to take a digital photography class in the upcoming semester after I purchase a DSLR during the winter break.

In a few days I will scan and then post the photos. I would really love to hear the input of some of the more experienced photographers. I don't know why, but I find night photography so appealing. Anyone else here into night photography?

Hello, and welcome to TPF! Sounds like you've been badly bitten by the photography bug...prepare to become addicted.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF! Antie is right... prepare to become addicted, and don't hesitate to post!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back