Greetings from Germany

uburoi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!

I started off with photography two years ago, having no idea about pictures at all. Since then I'm fascinated by learning about it -- and there's really a lot to learn! In order to do so I'm looking for a community, where there's i) a decent number of members, who are ii) not professionals but skilled or/and experienced enough to help me improve my pictures. Thus I'm looking forward to honest criticism though it might be harsh. :D

As I am German I do apologize for any mistakes I will make -- especially those concerning punctuation (I never got that in English!). Moreover I'll restrain my own comments on others' pictures a bit at first, simply being at a loss for words. (I understand English quite well, but writing it -- especially when it comes to photographic terms -- is something completely different ... :blushing:) I hope that's ok!

Jens

Hello Jens,
My name is Robert, and I too live in Germany but I'm American. Let me be the first to say welcome! I live in Zerbst, in the north, and also basically a beginner. Looking forward to a photo friendship with you!

Thank you! --

I've got a question: When I tried to open a thread I wasn't allowed to post an attachment (in order to show a picture). Why's that?

Most reactions

Back