greetings from kentucky

coolbryan84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello, im 15 and im really intrigued by the whole world of photography. i own a nikon dslr but i was using my dads canon dlsr before. im really new to forums in general so im a bit overwhelmed, but i feel like this is the place for me :mrgreen:

hello, im 15 and im really intrigued by the whole world of photography. i own a nikon dslr but i was using my dads canon dlsr before. im really new to forums in general so im a bit overwhelmed, but i feel like this is the place for me :mrgreen:
Yes, you've found a great place, expecially if you are strictly digital.
Lot's of Professionals and experts who are really cool about jumping on a question, and helping you anyway that they can.

Be cool, and I'm 100% sure that you can get just about any expert advice that you might need.

J.:mrgreen:

Hey welcome this is a nice place to start.
BTW you have a place on Kentucky calling Land between a lake that place is amazing for photography if you live near to that area go right away with your camera

Hey welcome this is a nice place to start.
BTW you have a place on Kentucky calling Land between a lake that place is amazing for photography if you live near to that area go right away with your camera

well i live in lexington ky (central) so im not sure where you are referring to but i do go to laurel lake in the summer!

Another newbie from KY here. Just got a new D5000 for christmas and cant wait to get learning the world of DSLR. Always liked taking pictures but this is my first "real" aka non point and shoot camera.

Another newbie from KY here. Just got a new D5000 for christmas and cant wait to get learning the world of DSLR. Always liked taking pictures but this is my first "real" aka non point and shoot camera.

oh well im not new to dslr cameras just the forum.
but i have always liked taking pictures too!
i got a d90 for christmas. im glad i went nikon :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back