Greetings from London, Ontario, Canada

Mato Kuwapi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a quick Howdy and letting you know that I'm pretty much a newbie to photography. Up until now, it's been pretty much "point and shoot" using auto settings. I decided to upgrade my camera to a bridge camera...so not quite a DSLR but this camera has just about everything except interchangable lenses. (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000) It's about all I can afford at the moment but it has everything I need for the time being.

So my goal has been to get to know this camera, how to use ALL of the features and to learn how to take photos without the auto setting, also to improve my photos. I am a newbie to Lightroom. I've been using Photoshop Elements for quite a while but feel it's time to up that too...so thinking about upgrading to Photoshop / Lightroom CC in the near future.

Glad I found this forum. There seems to be a lot of information here.

Welcome to TPF.

As you mentioned there is a lot of very knowledgeable people here that can aid you in making you photographic journey a little easier.

Welcome Mato !

A bridge is pretty cool to start with. And with the time, you'll understand that this is not about the camera but your subject that is important.

Most reactions

Back