Greetings from North Alabama

questionablesanity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and new to photography. By new I mean my first real camera will be here on the 2nd. Looking forward to spending time looking through the forums and learning everything I can.

I decided to get in to photography really as an extension of my other hobbies. My other hobbies include cigars, edc, camping/outdoors, and I keep a few plaudariums, vivariums, and fish tanks. I am always on forums about these hobbies and there are always people in each one taking amazing shots.

I have been interested in photography for a while but only had my cell phone to work with. Now I have a pentax k3 on its way. Since I blew thus months hobby budget (and some lol) on just a body, I also have a couple of very cheap, but high rated manual lenses coming my way. Figure the manual lenses will force me to learn a little more technique before I am able to step up to a more modern lens. The main reason I decided to go ahead and get a camera is I am going to be able to go camping a lot more often this year and want to document my trips. Mainly I would like to photograph plants and insects,with the occasional larger animal if I come across something.

Anyway that, in a rather large nutshell, is why I am here. Look forward to getting to know everyone and learn something new.

Michael

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Michael...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back