Greetings From Norway!

theilluminated

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good day!

I'm a 23 year old guy from Norway who is currently working in IT but studying photography part time. I got a Canon 50D with the 24-105 F4 and 50 F1.2 lenses which I use whenever I travel around the world.

I've been a member on other forums for some time but this place looks quite promising so I hope to be a valuable and helpful member. :D

Good day!

I'm a 23 year old guy from Norway who is currently working in IT but studying photography part time. I got a Canon 50D with the 24-105 F4 and 50 F1.2 lenses which I use whenever I travel around the world.

I've been a member on other forums for some time but this place looks quite promising so I hope to be a valuable and helpful member. :D

Welcome to the board.........nice to meet other Norwegians as well........I am originally from Norway.....(bodde mange år i Oslo), hjemby Trondheim.......have lived here in Florida for many years..........it is good to see you....looking forward to see some pictures from Norway as well......:D

Thanks! I didn't find the level I wanted on the forums in Norway hence I found the interest to join international ones and nice to see that I am not the only Norwegian here! ;)

Most reactions

Back