Greetings from South Carolina!

Synnove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know you probably get a lot of newbie intro threads but I figured I should go ahead and add to your pile.

My name is Shana and I've been a photography enthusiast for years but have never had formal training. I've done weddings, real estate photography and sold a few photos for publication but I am still fairly sure I have no idea what I'm doing technically.

I just moved to South Carolina from Houston and thought I would find a great online community to learn from and with as I adjust to my new life.

I hope to meet many of you as I start to explore and post more around here. From what I've seen, this is a superb community and I look forward to being a part of it.

Thank you!

I'm just taking a look around and trying to figure out where to go next. It seems there's a lot going on around here. I'm quite excited to get to know people here.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF,

If your looking to explore, there is definately lots on here. If you have questions people have quite a few links saved for other sites as well. Quite a bit of information available on and through here.

Most reactions

Back