Greetings from Tennessee

Tn Gizmo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I'm very new even though I am an old guy (just refused to grow up) Photography was a hobby for me long age and my interest in photography has been rekindled. But with the digital age it is all new to me I am still in awe at some of the things possible to do with a digital photo. So much to learn I sometimes feel a brain overload coming on.
A bit about me I am 65 years old married for a little over 45 years. Two daughters, four grandchildren and one great-granddaughter. At home just my wife and me along with two old dogs. It seem as if I spend most of my life behind the steering wheel as I'm an over the road truck driver. I see some beautiful country but it isn't always possible to take a photograph.
My latest camera is a Sony A100 DSLR, still in the process of aquireing the accessories I want. I also have a Fujifilm E510 that I mostly use for Macro.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. And getting your advice on improving my photography skills. Y'all have a wonderful day.
Richard

Well hello and welcome Richard.....your thread title caught my attention as I am a Tennessee native as well:thumbup:

Hi Richard, welcome to the Forum.

Most reactions

Back