Greetings!

LightDancer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

I'm an artist who uses photography as one of my media. I'm especially fond of macro, underwater photography, and digitally abstracting my work.

I've spent the last five years living/traveling fulltime in my RV, attempting to "find myself" after a REALLY bad couple of years which included a layoff and a bad relationship. The first three years on the road were awesome, the fourth year so-so, and last year was the worst. I basically spent all year battling breast cancer, and have hopefully kicked its butt thoroughly to the curb. Two weeks ago I crossed the country from Spokane, Washington to return to Maryland, the state of my childhood. I'm buying a house with my mom and will FINALLY have my own studio again. I'm anxious to get my hands on my camera and paintbrush again, after this last year of hospitals, chemo, radiation, and just general awfulness.

I'm delighted to find this board, and look forward to getting to know all you creative folks out there. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm in Bowie, MD, perhaps 20-30 minutes east of DC.

Welcome and we look forward to seeing your work!

Most reactions

Back