greetings!

photoflavor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
wow... i didn't even notice that there's an "introductions" section.

from what i've seen and read so far, this place seems like an awesome community. i can tell some real friendships have developed here.

about me:
i mainly shoot digital. until i can start developing my own film, i'll stick with digital. i love the whole process... the gear, the shooting, the processing, the sharing - all of it is so damn appealing to me.

soon after i got a digital camera, i started a photoblog. there's SUCH an amazing photoblog community - full of extremely talented and friendly people. if you haven't seen many photoblogs, go to my site and check out some of the links i have listed. those are just a few of my favorites... i am SO inspired by those people. having a photoblog is one of the best ways to improve your photography. it provides motivation to keep shooting - and we all know that the only way to get better is to shoot TONS of photos. if you're interested in setting up a photoblog of your own, i'd be happy to help out or answer any questions.

i would like to improve my portraiture. a lack of available subjects makes it difficult. plus, i'm kind of shy in person, so i never go up to strangers. my next purchase will be a macro lens. i LOVE macros and can't wait to dive in.

so there you have it. now go to my site and check out the links page to see some amazing photographers:

http://www.photoflavor.com

Welcome to tpf! :)

Welcome!
Yes photoblogs are great. And we get a lot of great portrait shots here so you're sure to either learn something, gain inspiration or (gasp!) learn what not to do! hehehe. Nah JJ.
Welcome again.

Great to have you here!

OMG!!!! I am so glad to see you here. This is Laurie from Ars Nova/laanba.net.

We are in for a serious treat, because photoflavor is a really great photographer. Definitely go check out his photoblog, an inspiration for newbies at photoblogging like me. :hail:

Welcome to the forums! :smileys:

welcome aboard! And yes... we are a huge family of friends here:) I hope so :p

thanks for the warm welcome! nice to see you laurie! i had a feeling there'd be at least one familiar face around here. i can't get over how active this forum is. how do you all keep up?!

Most reactions

Back