Greetings

(this should be fun to watch)

FX lenses will fit all modern Nikon bodies..... and work very well with the crop sensor bodies. The DX lenses are typically cheaper, and built cheaper... but some of those do very well also. One big advantage of FX lenses is if you ever upgrade to an FX body, you aren't stuck having to sell a bunch of DX lenses.

How are the lenses in these bundles?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0099XHB4M/

24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens
70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Nikkor Zoom Lens

OR

28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Nikkor Lens

Note: I am mostly into landscape and night photography. One thing I noticed on Amazon is that Nikkor lenses have a four-year warranty. That's really good. I think Tamron has a six-year warranty if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We know.. you know that we know, but you pretend you don't know that we know.. we know that you know we know but pretend you don't know we know and aren't pretending .... but... *glares*... we know.

My budget is $2000-$2500 for the camera body and kit lens.

If I had your budget, there is no doubt in my mind; I would go with the Nikon D600 and kit lens. No question.

We know.. you know that we know, but you pretend you don't know that we know.. we know that you know we know but pretend you don't know we know and aren't pretending .... but... *glares*... we know.

Ok.. back on the lithium with you! ;)

I've got money put back... with your $2,000 - $2,500 and my cash, I could pick up a 1D for you.. just send it on over, I'll get'r done today. :D

For $2500 I'd live with AP-S for a little while - get a nice D7000 and a 24-70 f/2.8 from B&H, Adorama or KEH.

I'm confused. LOL

My budget is $2000-$2500 for the camera body and kit lens.

If I had your budget, there is no doubt in my mind; I would go with the Nikon D600 and kit lens. No question.

I'm leaning more towards getting the Canon EOS 6D or the Nikon D600. Decisions, decisions, decisions... LOL

Welcome to the forum!

I'm confused. LOL

Score! :lmao:

You've got a sense of humor my friend .. we'll get along great. :)

Again, welcome!

Most reactions

Back