grettings ya all

tbdaddy71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to this forum. I have dabbled with for a while, now I'm starting to get back into it, I was on another forum and they were out of my league. preaching you have to use manual settings or you aren't doing it right and so on. I use my auto settings for now and just concentrate on framing the shot I want. I am not very computer savy still learning this stuff lol. I will in time start posting some of my work. hopefully I will learn a lot here also. I shoot a sony a3000 I have the 18-55, 55-210 and a 40mm lense I use. mainly I uuse my 55-210...

grettings to you too...whatever that means :)

Might want to change the title under the Thread Options menu at the top.

And welcome.

test.jpg

.. preaching you have to use manual settings or you aren't doing it right ..
I think those people went over there from this site.

having trouble up loading pics from my laptop. keeps coming up file too big. I saw where I can open a photobucket or etc but I don't want to do that. how can I download pics thanks

Resize them to the site requirements. I think 4 mb.

Being I am very computer illiterate how do I reside my photos so I can post them?

Being I am very computer illiterate how do I reside my photos so I can post them?
I don't know very many editing softwares, but I'll tell you how mine works:

After I have finished editing, I can export a photo. When I export, I have the option of file type and photo dimensions in pixels. I say; "JPG" and "fit within 1,000 pixel rectangle". The longest side then is no more than 1,000 pixels, and the short side (if applicable) is at whatever dimension it is proportionally. I export to my desktop to make it easy to grab and drag the photo into the composition box (where I am writing this now). Then when I am ready, I just drag and drop. After you drop it into the box, a dialog will appear asking if you want a thumbnail or full size. Click full size. Then post.

Grettings!!!

Hosting on flickr is my preffered way to share here.

Most reactions

Back