Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meet Oliver.

:lmao:

Creepy much?

f233pm0.jpg

f234ml7.jpg

girl's cats usually do not like me! :p so I am scared! Would not be if it were a dog ;)

the second one is really nice, a bit tight on the top, but still nice :)

the first one is also nice, but sufffers from his one eye being cut in half by the frame . the blurriness on this one does not bother me really. suits the image somehow

Heya. Cool. That second one is intense! Must call Mia and show her the photo of Oliver. If she hadn't "been seen to" (ehem, you know: all gone...), she might fall in love and we'd see an international cat love story start via TPF ;) ;) ;).

girl's cats usually do not like me! :p so I am scared! Would not be if it were a dog ;)

the second one is really nice, a bit tight on the top, but still nice :)

the first one is also nice, but sufffers from his one eye being cut in half by the frame . the blurriness on this one does not bother me really. suits the image somehow
its a boy cat

Thank you all for the comments! He's 12 now and still can remind me of a kitten sometimes. :lovey:

Heya. Cool. That second one is intense! Must call Mia and show her the photo of Oliver. If she hadn't "been seen to" (ehem, you know: all gone...), she might fall in love and we'd see an international cat love story start via TPF ;) ;) ;).

Hehehe! Oliver happens to have 'been seen to' as well. ;) Haha, it's too bad, though, because it would be quite entertaining to have 'The Adventures of Mia and Oliver', like Antarctican's 'Colin the Bear'.... :lol:

mec621 said:
its a boy cat
I think he knew that, he was just saying that I was a girl, and that girl's cats often don't like him. :p
(Which is odd, by the way, Alex.) ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back