gritty

Josiah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, man I've been so busy I haven't been able to most any pictures since i first joined early feb:( I shot these downtown edmonton, I just wanted to get some of the grit of the city. It snowed recently, but in the spring i'm hoping to go out again and get more stuff:) and for right now, I'm going to go shoot some snow shots! hope you enjoy these:mrgreen:
graffiti.jpg

rubble.jpg

parkade.jpg

Cheers!

I love the composition on pic 1. It looks almost like an album cover artwork. No 2 didn't do anything for me personally, and 3's a nice shot, but I'd be tempted to play in Photoshop myself, coverting to black and white and increasing the contrast (but that's just how I correct all manner of sins of my own!)

Thanks for sharing them

gfoz said:
I love the composition on pic 1. It looks almost like an album cover artwork. No 2 didn't do anything for me personally, and 3's a nice shot, but I'd be tempted to play in Photoshop myself, coverting to black and white and increasing the contrast (but that's just how I correct all manner of sins of my own!)

Thanks for sharing them

Ditto.

I'll third those opinions ^. i like the perspective in the third one. Where downtown were these taken? The parking garage looks familiar, but then again all parking garages look pretty similar...

Most reactions

Back