grrr... all screwed up!!!

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took pictures yesterday and I wasted my time basically because to start with - somehow my ISO was at 1600!!!!!!! wtf?!?!?! Don't know how that happened!
And then the others were just way too bright but didnt look like it til I got home and put them on my computer. Anyhow. IF I'd had a normal day with my camera these would have been good I think. But in reality I couldnt even bring them back from the dead in editing! ~sigh~ LOL

ethansmile2.jpg

jimmyshawn4by6.jpg

sje4by6.jpg

When I"m done shooting, I always set my camera back to the same settings I had when I took it out, that way I know what it will be set to when I take it out again. My problem is that when i'm shooting, i'll adjust my ISO and forget. When i'm done shooting I'll realize what i had done and have a bunch of images that don't have to be noisy, but are.

Yeah I have been studying about all these other things on my camera the past few days and so at first I didnt even think of the ISO. Then I looked just to see and it was at 1600! I have no idea how this happened as I have never not one time needed to use 1600... weird!

I've done that a few times and I'm also so angry with myself afterwards. (though not 1600 ;-))

Looks like a pretty heavy shadow/highlight adjustment on the first one, but not a bad attempt at saving it. The B&W and sepia tone ones are cute. You have good subjects to work with. :) I bet you will check your ISO first thing next time, right? :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back