Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! Horrible el-cheapo tripod of mine (attempts at HDR gone wrong!)

ooooooh i see! lol. It's a good picture. It reminds me of the back of this book I'm reading called, "A crack in the line" There's a tree that looks like that. I like it! Very cool and creepy all in one! :D

:lmao::lol::lmao: LaFoto, I'm sorry to laugh at your sufferings but the title of this post is just to funny. :hug::

:lmao::lmao:
Aww. I'm sorry too. I feel your pain.
The first ones great. It could be used for an anti drinking and driving campaign. If you look at for a few seconds it's as if it's moving on you, your eyes are so desperatley trying to find something to focus on.

I like #4.

I use a 20D and auto bracket one full stop plus and minus, that gives me three pictures at one setup, it works well. You will almost always get a good exposure especially when you take it into cs2 and look at the alternative exposures and colorations.

If you are not using any sort of remote, one way to get a good tripod shot without getting "finger push" vibration is to set the camera's timer. Set the timer for three seconds, compose the shot, and press the shutter release. Three seconds later, when the camera has probably settled down, your picture will be taken. Now add some autobracketing, and you should get a series of underexposed->overexposed pictures with no photographer induced movement.

Just a thought.

Well, G, I used that method for night shots before so I would not touch the camera at all in the moment of release but wasn't thinking when I took these. Well, it was a very dull day, anyway, and I should have spent some more thoughts or time on these ... alas! I did not. I was only intent on trying out bracketing (never knowing about the autorbracket function, actually I never knew what the AEB in my menue stood for and why the green dots go apart :oops: ) ... and was a bit upset about the result later, but now I am beginning to find these funny :lol: !

I tried to run some HDR's the other day... I had 0 luck getting anything decent out of CS2's HDR function. Donno what I was doing wrong but.. some of my originals looked better than the HDR it produced and frankly... it didn't look like it was taking the best of all the pictures... Maybe I'm just HDR stupid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back