Grrrrr......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Dmitri, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    So I'm at the preserve taking photos. My first real day there. I got some decent ones, and spend some time by a pond being unobtrustive to hopefully catch some of the birds and a swan get closer.

Except, I go to focus and I get a "BUSY" on my screen. Hmmm... I turn the camera off and I see it says, "Recording .. remaining images: 3". I have never seen this before. I leave it alone, go wander a bit, come back, same. Turn it on, off, on off -- same.

So I have to leave. I'm afraid to remove the card in case I lose all the pictures I took, and as it stands I am on hold right now for 10 minutes with Canon tech support.

And the camera still says, "recording .. remaining images: 3".

2. Dmitri

Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, just got off the phone with tech guy. Take the battery out for 30 seconds, replace it. There ya go.

*sigh* Wish I'd thought of that before leaving the park... Oh well, a good excuse to go get chinese food then.

Edit: By the way, in case anyone else ever gets this problem, tech guy told me to toss teh images on the computer like normal, and then format the card.