Grumman G-73 Mallard

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon SX60HS point and shoot on a tripod with wired remote. Converted to black & white in gimp with emphasis on contrast or pushed film from 100 to 400, little to no grain (film) or noise (digital).
I am posting this for the new point and shoot users who may get some negative feedback in the future about the quality of a P & S. My goal in posting this is to show them that a quality visual image (hardware, not artistic wise), even scaled way down can produce acceptable results in sharpness and detail. This amateur photo post set is for @mahi_Australia specifically because they are in the worst conditions in low light.

IMG_0318e.jpg

IMG_0316e.jpg

IMG_0317e.jpg

Cool... not steam-cool, but cool nonetheless!

Thanks bud. I only posted for the reasons I mentioned. I have many tractors sitting in the hole, waiting to be posted...... ha ha

Great set.
A great photo is a great photo, doesn't matter the camera.

Cool... not steam-cool, but cool nonetheless!
I'm thinking boiler driven air travel would have been short lived but I'll build it if you fly it. :eagerness:

This is a really good post JC. Good outlook, good information, good pictures to prove your point. Ad zombiesniper says right above, a good picture is a good picture, no matter what camera was used.

I think today's higher-end point and shoot digital cameras are getting a lot of unmerited disrespect from people.

This is a really good post JC. Good outlook, good information, good pictures to prove your point. Ad zombiesniper says right above, a good picture is a good picture, no matter what camera was used.

I think today's higher-end point and shoot digital cameras are getting a lot of unmerited disrespect from people.
Thanks Derrel, you taught me my brother, your a good leader.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back