GT4 anyone?

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Not sure how many gaming/car fans we've got out there in TPF Land, but who else has or or going to get Gran Turismo 4 soon? I just picked it up at Media Play since i reserved it there.

I'll be sure to report back with how amazing it is :mrgreen:

im so depressed that i bought an XBOX. im going to get a playstation just for this game.

md

there's even a photography mode where you can take pics of your cars, and take them to your computer using one of those USB jump drives... luckily I have one for school :)

PS2 > Xbox ;)

It comes out on the 9th March here. I've had mine or order since 2003 according the Amazon. I hope they don't screw me over like they did with San Andreas. I ordered it months before some people yet they got their game the day it came out and Amazon told me I'd have to wait a couple of weeks. So I cancelled the order and got it from another site. It arrived the next day.

true... i was actually thinking about getting xbox for a week or two... but i decided to save the money and just bug my friends to play theirs all the time :lol:

oh and gt4 is awesome so far :mrgreen:

MDowdey said:
im so depressed that i bought an XBOX. im going to get a playstation just for this game.

md

My brother is saying the same thing about his PS2 right now b/c he wants Halo...maybe you two should switch :lol: Actually I think he just wants both, you boys and your gaming systems :lol: Sorry that's pretty stereotypical, but what the heck I'm postin it anyway!!! :lmao:

I thought about getting a Gamecube for the Zelda games but decided it wasn't worth it. I had an N64 and those are the only games I really played for it. I had six N64 titles in total I think. But my PSX titles took up a whole shelf.

my first car :cool:

IMG0001.jpg

what a sweet game

Arrived this morning. The box is white! I don't know if that's a big deal or not. It's been ages since I bought a new game. Looks cool though.
Spent 20mins doing the first set of tests. I got a mixture of bronze and silver. I'm not one for sitting there for ages trying to get gold. I was given a 1.4 Lupo for my troubles.

Also, if you keep your gt3 save on the same card to can transfer 100k credits so you start with 110k instead of 10k. The GT4 save need 1.4mb on the card. It's a big game!

yeah, it's huge! I never really played GT3 much, so I started off with about 60K, but it helped.

right now i'm up to around 26-27%... but I just bought Devil May Cry 3 so I won't be seeing GT4 again till i beat DMC haha.

So amazon took that long to send it?? I'm glad i reserved mine at a local media play :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back