GTA V Snapmatic Photos

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently, I've been playing a bit of Grand Theft Auto V and experimenting with the camera functionality on the in game cell phone. Los Santos is a beautiful city, artfully constructed and meticulously detailed. Having been so well crafted, paired with the in game camera, there have been a bunch of opportunities for photographing cityscapes as well as landscapes.

Here are some of the ones that I've got and appreciate recently, feel free to share yours as well.

Granted, I'm expecting some people to not really understand or appreciate that this was coded into the game to be a social platform, but I'm hoping that some will at least appreciate it for the medium that it is.

Outside of Franklin's home in Vinewood near sundown

FmMUqcdWPUm6m-8wybf8Fg_0_0.jpg

Inside of Michael's house in Rockford Hills - The lighting changes during the day and night which is what makes this such a dynamic scene to capture. There isn't always window light crossing the room.

8drUgsQ1SUizeUVYv86x5w_0_0.jpg

Car wash off of Innocence Blvd downtown

Pz_i1wvTKUatlSIowwuGhg_0_0.jpg

Also off of Innocence Blvd

WlYCNZVkBEO3W7UOh5xNPA_0_0.jpg

I wish they'd offer a pro camera upgrade or something. I'd do that instead of driving and shooting.

Perfect debut for the Canikon platform in GTAV.

These are pretty cool. I have the game (360), but life keeps getting in the way of me getting immersed in it :(
What platform are you playing it on?

These are pretty cool. I have the game (360), but life keeps getting in the way of me getting immersed in it :(
What platform are you playing it on?
I have it on the Xbox one. I had it for 360 as well, but it is TOTALLY worth buying again for the full first person mode.

I mean, there's nothing quite like hitting a barrier at 120mph and flying through your windshield into a residential house and dying all while in first person.

#brandrecognition

G4HmljCVYEGiPofneHA3dg_0_0.jpg

Found this lady smoking cigs in her multi million dollar house (or what I would assume to be multi million dollar, the place was a compound)

5v-2QEgWUUeb2UAoDbA51g_0_0.jpg

The Daily Driver, a Pfister Comet (I believe) The only thing is you can't cut the wheels and then get out for that nice effect. The wheels just go back to straight when you exit the vehicle.

BdG3sujeM0qVsf-Eg1bQyw_0_0.jpg

This one you can see that you can play with DoF a little bit, I focus locked on the guy to the right. I was on a movie set, and right when I pulled out my camera the two dudes in the space suits got real salty and wanted to fight. This was moments before I pumped them both full of lead and evacuated the area. Why there were two guys in space suits in what appeared to be an old italian movie set is beyond me.

c9ssfTUypUic3Enpn0nkqA_0_0.jpg

Most reactions

Back