GTO Photo Shoot

VeronicaLFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first time organizing a car photoshoot, usually I just photograph my car or mine and my fiance's cars.
Here are a few of the pictures from yesterday! (I'll upload smaller photos since this forum doesn't resize pics). Any input/constructive criticism is appreciated!

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Nice, That took some coordination lol. Now I know where all the GTO's went, I don't see many at all around The city. Theres not much room for that LS6 to really open up around here anyway.

I like the one with all the wheels !!

Nice cars.

As a long time fan of the Gran Tourissimo Omalagato.....good effort to put that together, I like the 3rd one also. I am getting so old.....I still lust for a '67 or '69. I'd like to drive one of those though.

Ron, Hell, I was born in Pontiac, MI.

his hood is open cuz he was showing off his pro charger :D

Thanks guys! it was a bit stressful coordinating it all and making sure all the cars were lined up properly, lol, but it was worth it :)

Some great shots, i really like the ones with the cars lined up. For the single car shots you might want to try some different angles for a more striking picture, particularly shooting low to the ground or from one of the corners of the car.

Most reactions

Back