guess I should of done this 3 weeks ago

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I'm Lostprophet otherwise know as Andy.

Been into photography for about 12 years now, started out with a Canon AV1 and has since owned

Bronica
ETRSi

PENTAX
645n

CANON
EOS 1000F
EOS 50E
EOS 3
EOS 1n
IXUS 500
1D
and now use a 1D mkII

why so many cameras?? Well I work in a camera shop :mrgreen:
And before you say "that must be heaven" , no, it's a living hell !!!!

I mainly shoot landscapes, wildlife and aviation. Would love to do still life but I'm useless at it, but am willing to learn.

cheers for now Andy

Ooohh... You've got some serious kit there! You'll have to let me know what shop you work in, I love camera shops!

Welcome anyway, hope to see you in the summer!

Rob

Rob said:
Ooohh... You've got some serious kit there! You'll have to let me know what shop you work in, I love camera shops!

Welcome anyway, hope to see you in the summer!

Rob

I've had to sell most of them to go digital but it was worth it

But I did miss a few !!!!

I also have, and I can't believe I forgot this one, a LOMO LC1 and a couple of old folding 120 cameras. Oh and one of those fake Nikon/Canon SLR plastic things ( as seen on watchdog ) it has a WLF !!!

I have a large shopping list, and a number of film cameras to sell. The trouble is they're pretty much worthless now :(

Rob

telling me, we have a loads of film gear second hand at work thats going nowhere, shame really as old cameras are a joy to use but digi is what its all about these days. I went digi 2 and a half years ago and have taken the best part of 30,000 shots ( think I got at least 5 good ones:lol: )

Hi Andy, welcome to TPF. And it's never too late...

Most reactions

Back