Guess I'll introduce myself too...

UdubBadger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm Seth (or Badger... which ever you like). I'm a student here in Madison WI, originally from the Chicago burbs. I'm currently in the middle of switching majors and schools from Art Education at UW-Madison to a full photography degree at either Columbia College or The Illinois Institute of Art back in Chicago. I've been shooting digital for about 3 years now, dedicated Canon shooter, and have worked for a few companies in the Chicago/Madison areas taking youth and high school sports pictures, both action and portrait. I enjoy shooting cars (mine specifically) and doing a lot of CD art work and live shows for bands.

I guess thats it for now... if there is anyone on here from the Madison area who likes shooting bands or cars, hit me up cuz I'd love to see what others are working on around here.

Glad to have you aboard, enjoy you experiences with TPF.

welcome welcome. im actually shooting a reggae/ska band coming to my city in a couple of weeks. will be my first opportunity to take shots of the sort, so ill be sure to share them with you and hopefully get some pointers.

cheers

Most reactions

Back