Guess The Lie Game (At Your Own Risk)

OK, I guess I'll go again.

1 - I own three TVs.
2 - I own 500+ DVD/Blu-Rays.
3 - I can speak Japanese.
4 - I live in Texas, but can't speak Spanish.

4 years of Japanese in High school. I can read and write Japanese much better than I can speak it though - not many Japanese people to talk to where I live now.

4 years of Japanese in High school. I can read and write Japanese much better than I can speak it though - not many Japanese people to talk to where I live now.

Cool.. I studied Aikido under a Japanese instructor for 8 years and never retained any of it. :( lol

It's a little weird to get used to, because the 'rules' are very different from English. I could always read and write good though - my teachers always said I had excellent penmanship.

edit
you can literally say a single word, and it translates to an entire sentence. The unspoken parts are implied by the context of who you are speaking to, and what you are saying. (I guess that isn't so different from English. Sentence structure is different though.) And everything is always spelled exactly how it sounds, and sounds exactly how it's spelled - that's nice.

That's pretty cool. I've always been interested in other languages.. unfortunately I still only speak English and Bad English.

so what was the lie? :lol:

Well, that's like ... the point of the game, right? To guess that. So, guess, lol.

edit
I just thought it would be neat if we explained why the true ones were true.

That's pretty cool. I've always been interested in other languages.. unfortunately I still only speak English and Bad English.

lol

I took french all through grade school, high school and college. i probably could make it in france, but...it would be hard. the accents are tough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back