Guess The Lie Game (At Your Own Risk)

haha ok...#2 is the lie?

Sadly, #2 is not the lie. The video library is probably approaching 800 titles...lol.

u could open a small biz.
lol.gif
<< i want to look like this irl when i'm laughing. how cool.

ok...the first one...you do not have three tv's?

That's the one.

Only one TV in this house. All those movies, and a single TV to watch them on, lol.

And, as far as #4 - my Spanish is limited to ordering drinks and food - not what I would call speaking the language.

Last edited:
*takes hat off and hides it*..... no...

*takes hat off and hides it*..... no...

darn, you could have used that on your 'list.' :lol: 'i wear tin foil hats.'

ok, me again.

1) I'm an amazing cook
2) I wear ear plugs to bed
3) I wrote two children's books
4) I live near a nudist community

That's the one.

Only one TV in this house. All those movies, and a single TV to watch them on, lol.

And, as far as #4 - my Spanish is limited to ordering drinks and food - not what I would call speaking the language.

i've been to texas on business, and it was hard to get a feel for the place. great steaks. lol do you feel that you need to speak spanish?

lol do you feel that you need to speak spanish?

Well, maybe you weren't here long enough to notice, but a large portion of the population speaks Spanish (and only Spanish sometimes). Sharing a border with Mexico pretty much means that you will encounter a lot of people who would prefer to converse in Spanish.

yep. decent, but amazing? no way. lol
Well, maybe you weren't here long enough to notice, but a large portion of the population speaks Spanish (and only Spanish sometimes). Sharing a border with Mexico pretty much means that you will encounter a lot of people who would prefer to converse in Spanish.

yeah, i didn't have much time to be a tourist. it's good to know more than one language. in general.

Ok.. a theme this time .. great blunders

1) I launched off a Seadoo at 40mph
2) I set myself on fire with a roll of Black Cats
3) I burned down a well house
4) I went off road in a car accident and was in the air for 40 feet

<<< had to google ''black cats''

#3 ...you seem too nice to burn anything down. :lol:

What is a well house, and 40' distance traveled or altitude, lol. (Though, either would be unpleasant...)

Most reactions

Back