aadhils

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:mrgreen:

9469e7da.jpg

useless thread.

The Hubbel Telescope, you have pull and had them point it at your doll....

Oh aight you bunch of spoilsports. I used a point and shoot from Apple :D

Really? You're using a piece of technology from a super-secretive company that hasn't been announced yet? Kind of a random place to reveal that. But, I'll play. Give us more info!

Really? You're using a piece of technology from a super-secretive company that hasn't been announced yet? Kind of a random place to reveal that. But, I'll play. Give us more info!

It's called the iPhone 4 :mrgreen:

It's called the iPhone 4 :mrgreen:

no wonder the quality sucks.

no wonder the quality sucks.

On the contrary; the quality is remarkably good!

On the contrary; the quality of the photo you posted sucks. If you want to claim it to be of high quality (which I know by another post on here) then you should try to get a high quality shot instead of a blurry/soft shot with white balance issues.

Look up the thread on here about the fashion shoot with the Iphone...that's a good representation....this post is not.

On the contrary; the quality of the photo you posted sucks. If you want to claim it to be of high quality (which I know by another post on here) then you should try to get a high quality shot instead of a blurry/soft shot with white balance issues.

Look up the thread on here about the fashion shoot with the Iphone...that's a good representation....this post is not.

Lol calm down dude. Compared to a decent DSLR of course it sucks but as an unedited photo from a phone (compared to other phone cameras) it's remarkably good. If you disagree then I guess we can just agree to disagree?

iphones. Fail.

Incorrect. Apple sold 1.7 million iPhones in the first three days = Success.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back