Guess what ole daddy got?

M

MDowdey

no, its not contagious.

my NYIP lessons!!!! Ive finished reading through lesson 3 and this weekend we(me and Daig55) will be completing our photo assignments!

1) Macro

2) Landscape

3) Sense of Speed

wish us luck!!!!

md

Go Trish!.... and like the man says, show us when you're done.

OMG, I was so nervous when I sent in my first assignments a couple of weeks ago. I think I asked everyone that I knew for affirmation that I had picked the right ones. I got the test back yesterday - An A! What a relief. Now I just need to wait to get the photos back. Good luck! I want to see what you send too!

how can you say no to a goddess?

i didnt think so...

consider it done!

md

A few months back my cousin gave me two binders from The Seattle Film works Photography School. They're part of a home study course and I'm assuming it's similar to the stuff you're doing with the NYIP.

I've been pretty lazy and haven't really cracked them. They have a crap load of tapes too, but I've been too lazy to listen to them...that's pretty lazy isn't? Maybe I'll actually sit down and take a look at them.

woohoo, Matt! Sounds like you've got some work to do. Does that mean you won't have as much time to stalk manda?

Twist, I didn't know Seattle Filmworks had a school. Of course, I never look for it, either. But I did take film there for developing and never saw anything about it. Have they completed closed down now?

You go, Matt!! :D Try not to be too nervous, even though that's almost part of the fun, right? :wink: Can't wait to see some of your stuff!!

MDowdey said:
no, its not contagious.

my NYIP lessons!!!!

You go, Matt!!! Can't wait to see some pics.

:thumbsup: :cheers:

Don't feel too bad. I started lesson 1 in July and still haven't finished reading lesson 3. I sent in my assignments and test anyways. I guess I was done enough to do that much. There just not enough time in the day for everything!

Most reactions

Back