Guess Who Got Hitched???

Woo Hoo!

That's great. :D Congrats Tammy & Mike.

wow! Congrats you two!!

9.gif

(now, show me the threads were it all begun...)

pascal

This is the thread from the Joshua Tree scouting trip where Malachite and I met. The last photo is one I took of him that day and was used in our wedding invitation. :D

This is the thread from the Joshua Tree scouting trip where Malachite and I met. The last photo is one I took of him that day and was used in our wedding invitation. :D

wow, that JT-trip looked like a lot of fun. That thread doesn't have enough juicy details, btw;)

pascal

Congratulations to the pair of you - You do realise it is a life sentence with no remission for GOOD behaviour! Enjoy your lives together.

Congrats! and if I might add... "I've missed you terribly!" =.o)

:band::cheers:A Big Congrats to you both. :cheers::band:

Hey gratz you two! :cheer:

There hasn't been many TPF couples lately... dunno whats wrong with these guys :lol:

Alison... it's been longer than 3 years since the planning of the camp out. We should do another trip for the 3rd anniversary of the original trip though. ;)

Hertz... you are correct. Thanks for being my friend & rock when I sincerely needed one. You are a true gentleman... one that I'm proud to call friend. :hugs:

Arch - tell those single folks to get busy. TPF is a kicking place to find a great person. :love:

dpolston - I am just a PM away. ;)

Puscas - the juicy bits are via IM - some of which the old timers got a preview of. :eyebrows:

Terri - no honeymoon yet but we're planning a spring camping trip. Maybe even to JT. ;)

All - thanks for the well wishes. It took a lot of give and take plus 400 miles of distance between us to get together. Chase keeps talking about a 'set up' fee but I'm not biting. The statute of limitations has expired. :twisted:

Absolutely fabulous, I'm very happy for you! And really GREAT pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back