Guess why I'm not shooting for awhile?

After I moved the 2 of these:

Tank001.jpg
Tank001.jpg

to the tailgate of this:

CptAmr.jpg

so I could load them, along with my other stuff, onto this:

03377.gif

my reading glasses, which had been hooked on my shirt by one ear fell and I reached down to pick them up.

LWW

This story is getting to its climax ... I feel it!

At this point the dog, hoping to get to go for a drive, jumped onto the tail gate of this:

CptAmr.jpg

knocking the first one of these:

Tank001.jpg

off, and the metal support ring on the bottom of the tank landed on my middle finger causing the cut, and rolled onto it's side on top of my finger followed by the second one of these:

Tank001.jpg

rolling off of the truck and making a perfect hammer blow on top of the first tank, which was on top of my hand which was on top of this:

03377.gif

which is quite sturdy, made of steel, has no suspension, and was sitting on asphalt.

LWW

:lmao:

That hurts to even look at!! (waiting for the story too! lol)

OUCH!

And which are the fingers that are typing all this up now? Adding the photos to the story over and again???

Hope you'll be a lot better really soon.

Of course both were completely full.

The end result was this:

Finger061608-2.jpg

followed by me saying this:

@*#&$%@*#&$%@*#&$%@*#&$%

which you may have heard if you were outside Monday night.

LWW

OUCH!

And which are the fingers that are typing all this up now? Adding the photos to the story over and again???

Hope you'll be a lot better really soon.
My left hand and my right index finger.

I apologize for the slowness, but my typo content is quite high at the current time and I have rooted through photobucket for the pics needed.

I really do need to organize that.

LWW

Thanks to all for their sympathy and concern BTW.

It is getting a little better each day, as these things usually do.

LWW

Of course both were completely full.

The end result was this:

Finger061608-2.jpg

followed by me saying this:

@*#&$%@*#&$%@*#&$%@*#&$%

which you may have heard if you were outside Monday night.

LWW

I was at work Monday night, I thought I heard something...;)

OMG - I can't imagine how painful that was/is! :pale: That looks awful.

I hope you'll heal up fairly quickly so you can get back to shooting pics. Take care! :hug::

WOW LWW! That really does sound painful! You are soo lucky you didn't chop off your fingers!
Get well soon!

I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing this. I can imagine that feeling of pain... I have total empathy for you, and although I hope that image was PPed for your sake (I know it wasn't...), I hope you get better soon.

Make sure and go to a doctor. Blood clots are a bad thing, and Percocets are a good thing! The doctor can help you with both :)

Most reactions

Back