TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC00752.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

thanks for looking...

Last edited:
if I have to pick one, its the first, but i actually dont really like either shots... the first one is to bright at the head (and the head is out of focus) and to dark at the body, while the second is to dark at the body.. head not TOO bad, but not great.

I personaly like the black and white shot more, but you should have some more light in the picture.

i was trying to make it more dramatic by making it darker..i guess i went too dark :)

here i tweaked it in PS to bring out some details....the B & W is un recoverable :)

DSC00752-1.jpg

Last edited:
if i had to pick one, id pick the 2nd one.. but i don't like both, i would like to see more details of the body

if i had to pick one, id pick the 2nd one.. but i don't like both, i would like to see more details of the body

i adjusted the 2nd picture to show more detail....;)

here i tweaked it in PS to bring out some details....the B & W is un recoverable :)

[...]

i adjusted the 2nd picture to show more detail....;)

What do you mean unrecoverable? You didn't over-write the original did you...?

I like the second one best, but I think it could use a little more shadow detail. I like the edit of the first one too.

1. Love the shininess and reflection. But you need more light at the bottom. Try re-shooting it with a light.

What do you mean unrecoverable? You didn't over-write the original did you...?

I like the second one best, but I think it could use a little more shadow detail. I like the edit of the first one too.

the image was so underexposed at the bottom that when i tried to adjust exposure on the raw file nothing came out but noise :gah:

get a better guitar...

j/k.

i'm also a guitar player for about 13 years..i love to take pictures of my guitars - there's a special 'love relationship' between a guitarist and his guitars.

i like the black and white better.

get a better guitar...

j/k.

i'm also a guitar player for about 13 years..i love to take pictures of my guitars - there's a special 'love relationship' between a guitarist and his guitars.

i like the black and white better.

the musicians forum i go to...said the same thing..only they posted a pic of an eggroll referring to the made in china roots of this one :D:D

the image was so underexposed at the bottom that when i tried to adjust exposure on the raw file nothing came out but noise :gah:

Duh :banghead:
For some reason I thought you meant that you messed it up in PP and couldn't get it back to it's original settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back