Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Uh oh...I'm gonna be under the microscope now.

At my other job we do a Secret Santa. Whose name did I draw, you ask? THE NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR! :pale:

I guess I'd better make it good, huh? :p

Good stuff, good stuff. Give him a new portrait to hang on his wall!

It's a her, and gifts are to be under $10. And I think the flaming bag of poo would render me jobless.

good luck :) ... whatever this is about in detail ;)

Go get yourself the cheapest bottle of perfume you can find. Maybe the dollar store, where you can get 10 bottles. That'll make her think before she fires you: "Do I really stink?"

core_17 said:
It's a her, and gifts are to be under $10. And I think the flaming bag of poo would render me jobless.

If you take the portrait than it's free! :)

EBphotography said:
If you take the portrait than it's free! :)

Hard to keep that one a secret.

See, the flaming bag of poo is a much better idea...
1) steal the lunch bag go a co-worker you don't like (better if their name is on it) (best if their lunch is still in it too)
2) fill lunch bag with poo
3) light poo bag on fire in front of office door
4) pull fire alarm
5) "rescue" boss from flaming bag of poo (be sure to extinguish bag before name burns off)
6) Be office hero, get promoted, get fat raise, send money to me to buy 30D

It's fool proof.

morydd said:
Hard to keep that one a secret.

See, the flaming bag of poo is a much better idea...
1) steal the lunch bag go a co-worker you don't like (better if their name is on it) (best if their lunch is still in it too)
2) fill lunch bag with poo
3) light poo bag on fire in front of office door
4) pull fire alarm
5) "rescue" boss from flaming bag of poo (be sure to extinguish bag before name burns off)
6) Be office hero, get promoted, get fat raise, send money to me to buy 30D

It's fool proof.

Yeah, What he said!

(I honestly think it will NOT work!:er: )

core_17 said:

Well gift cards always work! It could be worse.....you could be buying for the 80 year old!!!! :)

Okay, seriously... get a bunch of 4x6 "Clips" picture frames from Ikea (they're 4/$1.00) and pick some of your pictures to frame up and give. At $0.25 per frame and $0.10 per print, you should be able to do 20 pics for less than $10.

morydd said:
Okay, seriously... get a bunch of 4x6 "Clips" picture frames from Ikea (they're 4/$1.00) and pick some of your pictures to frame up and give. At $0.25 per frame and $0.10 per print, you should be able to do 20 pics for less than $10.

I like this, and will keep it in mind for my secret santa. :p

Most reactions

Back