Gumball Ghost

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Terrible title, but I hope it caught people's attention. :p

I shot this in an old antique arcade museum in SF today. I actually really, really like it, and it may be one of my favorite shots I've ever taken. Comments? Critique?

sf276uz2.jpg

not bad, i like the balance of light and dark. i dont know if i'm a huge fan of the ghost thing though... it doesnt fit the situation to me... i dont know, cool photo though

Fun shot! :)

not bad, i like the balance of light and dark. i dont know if i'm a huge fan of the ghost thing though... it doesnt fit the situation to me... i dont know, cool photo though

If it's an antique museum how does it not fit? o_O

The "ghost face" (double!) is such a good addition to the nicely lit balls in that machine, I much prefer the originally shown photo to the one you linked us to. Much ... that ghost face is so cool!
I am not surprised to hear this is among your all-time favourite photos now!
Is the b&w your conversion in pp?
Well done!

Very nice .. I like the face in the image, not sure about its reflection though. But in principle it adds to the photo I think.

Oh, and I am sure this one works really best in b&w .. well done :)

I like your idea & the "Ghost" effect. I'd sure like to see the color version also. Cool pic! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice :) I especially like this.
The "ghost" looks so sad to be so close and yet... ;)

I like the face, i'm just not a big fan of the reflections on her forehead.

Terrible title, but I hope it caught people's attention. :p

I shot this in an old antique arcade museum in SF today. I actually really, really like it, and it may be one of my favorite shots I've ever taken. Comments? Critique?

I'm trying a few critiques on ote a little different than just comments;

maybe you'll hate this;

sf276uz2-.jpg

Anyway, good eye.

Thank you! Yes, the b/w conversion was done in post processing; I never shoot in black and white.
Abraxas, I do like your edit, and I can't decide between the edit and the original. On one hand, I think the two faces adds something, but then your crop makes the shot look less cluttered. Thanks for giving me two things to work with, though. :)

i reallly like the original! great tones and the ghost idea is fantastic!

I love the original. The edited one takes a lot out of the picture. One of the best I've seen here for a while.

i thin kthe ghost face adds to the shot. its great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back