Guns Go Bang! - C&C

I would like to dispute the title

guns do not go bang

they go pew pew pew ---

well they do with silencers (which, but the way, are totally missleading - they only quieten not silence)

I would like to dispute the title

guns do not go bang

they go pew pew pew ---

well they do with silencers (which, but the way, are totally missleading - they only quieten not silence)

Some rifles go "BOOM"... as I discovered today. I almost **** myself when I heard that thing, it's the loudest ****ing gun I've ever heard in my life. And I had earplugs in. :biglaugh:

1. Guns are used for hunting (long rifles, shotguns, high-power handguns)2. Guns are used for sport (target shooting, exhibition, etc.) as a technical/skill exercise (long rifles, shotguns, handguns, assault rifles (or civ version, ala AR-15)3. Guns are used for self defense (all of the above)a. Nobody will ever prevent a human from lawfully obtaining food for their familyb. Nobody will ever block a sport that uses a dangerous weapon (archery? javelin?)c. Until a government can guarantee to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, #3 will never be a valid argument for banning guns. That's my view. And I think that's a fairly realistic and pragmatic view of guns.
I would like to dispute the title guns do not go bangthey go pew pew pew ---well they do with silencers (which, but the way, are totally missleading - they only quieten not silence)
the correct term is suppressors they suppress sounds not silence it.

Most reactions

Back