"Gurl, I am fabulous!" "M-hm, whateva"

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is kind of an outtake from my photo essay about a local drag queen that I found while just browsing the un-edited photos. I wish I could fit it into the essay, but it really has no relevance. I just thought the faces were priceless. Haha.

This definitely has "Diva" written all over it! The girl/guy's face on the left is priceless...hehe

Great. Lose the guy on the right. (I know, beautiful colors etc., but he is the odd one out here) I would actually prefer a vertical with a close up on two women and the crowd above and behind them). So compositionally could be better, but lights and colors are brilliant.

Nicely captured!

Great. Lose the guy on the right. (I know, beautiful colors etc., but he is the odd one out here) I would actually prefer a vertical with a close up on two women and the crowd above and behind them). So compositionally could be better, but lights and colors are brilliant.

Ah ok. I can try a vertical crop, but That might lead to a weird aspect ratio. I'll see how a closer horizontal crop looks. The only reason I kept him in their is because they're both looking at the drag queen in the middle so I thought it was kind of neat how he's framed between their gazes. I thought that it might play on the whole drag atmosphere of wanting to be the center of attention.

That is funny, and priceless.

I love the "drag queens and douchebags" aspect of the shot here, as well as the faces. Who ARE those dudes in the plaid/checked shirts? Is this a "thing" now or something?

That face on the left honestly made me chuckle out loud.

Crop this and I nominate it for POTM. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back