guy question (go away girls) :o)

I was reading "men are from mars women are from venus"... (wait, wait, my parents bought it, it was in the bathroom... I read it while taking dumps!!! that should re-affirm my manhood ;))

They talked about this exact thing in the book. It's very natural and if you deny yourself the "yourtime" it'll backfire and you'll end up hating your s/o. The way to prevent it is to schedule time where you do 'your' own thing such as guys night out or whatever your personal interest might be. It's healthy, it's natural, go do it!

:? tis troo what she says about me, but im learning :) , ive been less obtrusive lately... maybe its just that im realising sometimes we spend a lil too much time together and i need my own space also...

she changes me loads that ladie.

vonnagy said:
julz said:
haha, this is such a funny thread, and although im a girl, i sometimes feel that mark and i spend too much time together and im the one who always needs time apart and he never wants to be apart, tis weird

funny, i don't remember spending all that time with you :scratch: could be the alcohol.

haha, i meant my bf mark

i guess im dumb as a stump, i see it now though.

julz and siCk. how niiiiice..

sorry that took me so long. :wink:

altered ego said:
hey there fellers especially guys with long term partners.........
do you even get so wound up by your and other women that you wish you could just disappear on your own for a few days? and if so, do you?
:?

I'm kind of going through that now and my wife knows it. Not because I have said anything but 17 years together does that.
She has begged me to do something for myself and has even tried to persuade me to go to Joshua Tree with the group. Which I seriously thought about doing.
But in the end I decided that there were too many toys I wanted, and the money spent for JT would go a long way towards getting them.

Most reactions

Back