Guy watersking C&C

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was going through photos that I've edited and found this one that I love but forgot about.

I know the horizon's not level. It was my opinion it didn't hurt the photo that much. Others may disagree

3967424238_8cb6501552_o.jpg

EXIF

In my opinion, you got one of the best light conditions you can get for this sport - backlit with a dark background. That being said the pose is somewhat boring. Being a water sports enthusiast myself, I have a hard time seeing the photo for its composition. I only see the guy standing there on his wake board. Just about every wake boarder that goes by will look like this. I'd try to catch a hard turn, jump, flip, wipeout, etc. I also don't like the crooked horizon.

Like the silhouette and the contrast of the brightly lit (shimmering?) wake. I noticed the horizon but didn't find it distracting. Good job freezing the water droplets in mid air. I'm still learning so that's about the best I can do...

I only see the guy standing there on his wake board. Just about every wake boarder that goes by will look like this. I'd try to catch a hard turn, jump, flip, wipeout, etc. I also don't like the crooked horizon.

Ya, that's about all he was doing. ;)

This is on a very small lake. This was really just a snapshot that came out pretty well.

I'd try to catch a hard turn, jump, flip, wipeout, etc.

In other words, catch one like this...

4765_544144114402_73102053_32058151.jpg

Yours is still a good picture. :thumbup:

Here's a different PP set, less saturation, sharpened and leveled.

3967712754_396ce7ed30_o.jpg

I'm aware about getting wipeouts and such.... I kinda liked this one from vacation this year. Not wakeboarding, though.

3912288449_3bc268714e_o.jpg

I'd try to catch a hard turn, jump, flip, wipeout, etc.

In other words, catch one like this...

4765_544144114402_73102053_32058151.jpg

Yours is still a good picture. :thumbup:
LOL! LOVE it. That face tells exactly what's to come. Been there many times! Love the footwork too. Did you work on that pose a few times or is this just natural modeling ability?

LOL! LOVE it. That face tells exactly what's to come. Been there many times! Love the footwork too. Did you work on that pose a few times or is this just natural modeling ability?

Yes, I've worked on that pose many of times. I had to get out for awhile after that hit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back