guys is my Tripod messed up?

rnc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
k guys...... i just bought this tripod a day ago from blacks. T-3500 i think the price is good so i took it home. But when i got home, i feel the top part, the quick release and the plantform is not leveled, the thing is not really 90 degrees w/ the stick - kinda tilted.... if u noe wha t i mean.......i tried to upload a pic for yall but my I.E is kinda messed ... so i'll do it some other time.........is it my tripod's problem or all tripods are like that? [/img]

How much did you spend on the tripod? You pretty much get what you pay for. The good tripods have levels right on them so that you know when it's flat & level.

If you tripod has the basic built-in 3-way plastic head. Then it probably will not be perfectly level in the standard position. I find that with my cheapo tripod, it's easier to adjust the legs than the head to get the camera level.

This may not be a bad thing because it forces you to take your time and make sure that your camera is level and your composition is what you want it to be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back