Guys...

Shutterbug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I just got my 8x10 viewcamera :)

It's a B & J 8x10 with an extention rail and 20 inches of bellows. It's made of wood, and comes with two lenses:

12in Kodak Ektar
19in Artar

The only problem is that I can't seem to find any place that has 8x10 film holders in stock!!! Can someone help me out here? Also, I need to find a cheap 4x5 reduction back for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shutterbug said:
...I just got my 8x10 viewcamera :)

It's a B & J 8x10 with an extention rail and 20 inches of bellows. It's made of wood, and comes with two lenses:

12in Kodak Ektar
19in Artar

The only problem is that I can't seem to find any place that has 8x10 film holders in stock!!! Can someone help me out here? Also, I need to find a cheap 4x5 reduction back for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Awesome!! You'll love both lenses, especially the 19' Artar. Is it the Apo version? Does it come in a shutter? Anyway, one of the sharpest tele lenses to be found out there. Congrats!

That sounds just fantastic!

The only problem with posting any of its photos here is that by the time you've scanned the photo and taken the resolution down to something like 640x480 or 800x600 it's difficult to spot the quality-advantage over even a 1-megapixel digicam

So how much was this 8x10 camera? And will you be developing yourself?

Most reactions

Back