Gypsy

alannahrose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this with a Nikon D100 with a two light set up. This was my first day in the studio.

Whitney.jpg

Nice work, however I think that the nose ring is rather distracting. Other than that very good :D

Most of the replies i get are people saying they don't like nose rings or tattoos. That's part of who she is, so I'm not going to change it.

While it may be who she is, I find it distracting. My eye jumps right to it. Not that I expect you to change it but I'm just stating my opinon

It raises an interesting point. Are you trying to capture "who" the person is, or a nice photo?

I assume she wears the ring often, if its her true personality then it should be included. From her style and appearance, the ring compliments the photo well.

I don't find the nose ring distracting at all. I might even describe it as 'attractive'...;)

There is a green cast the I find a little distracting though.

My eye also jumps to the ring but I think it fits in with the "image" I guess is the word I'm looking for. I also like the fact that there's hardly any color. Not necessarily a black and white but not the selective coloring thing either. I thought it was at first with the lips being so much more colorful than the rest. Of course I'm a newbie to this thing so who knows lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back