Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BOBLYBILL

:boogie:

happy birthday chris!!!!!!

028alskarte.jpg

Thanks guys!!!! It looks like I might almost get a hurricane for my birthday!!!! I'll at least see parts of the effect of it here!

Oh :shock: that is more "happiness" than I would have thought :confused: !!!
They talk about Galveston on our TV and show footage of people boarding up their shop fronts there ... are you anywhere near there? I'm glad to say DH is safely back from Texascity (they stayed at Kemah) now.

Thanks guys!!!! It looks like I might almost get a hurricane for my birthday!!!! I'll at least see parts of the effect of it here!

Take pictures !!! And yes, Happy Birthday to you! ;)

Being a Floridian I miss the Hurricanes, as I don't live there right now. Its the excitement before the storm I like.

I hope you didn't get the wrath of Ike too badly! And that you were able to have a wonderful birthday!

Let us know how you're doing soon. :)

I'm just fine... I'm in Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we got one of the "arms" that gave us rain and winds up to maybe 20 mph so it was kind of a bust for me. I'm just fine. And I'm sorry there was nothing really to take pictures of. Just rain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back