ha-HAAAA!! It's SNOWING!

Aoide said:
I feel like such a wimp now complaining about our weather which will dip in the the 20s this week. That is 20 on the plus side of fahrenheit.

:lmao: :lmao:

Bah! Shorts and t-shirt weather, I say. :p -30 F...now THAT'S cold! :shock:

This canuckness I inherited pines for a colder clime...then again, it's probably a case of wanting what you can't have. Either way, LET IT SNOW!

In 15 I'll be venturing bravely into the face of my daily commute which normally wouldn't bother me... today though....

fear.jpg

Big Mike said:
The wind chill here today is -30 C (-22 F)

The weather outside is frightful,
but the fire is so delightfull...

I was complainin to the b/f , a few days ago , that I was cold ..... he asks " Ok on your planet ... what do you consider ' cold ' ?

Me : Um its about 18 C ...

Him : Try - 25 - 30 C :|

Brrrrrrrrr

BAhhhhhh, no snow here yet...stinkin weather men predicted it again, but NO. Where my family was supposed to be heading for Christmas is getting a load, and there's a chance we might not even get to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guess that's what you meant from the other post when you said try harder right Hertz :wink: :cry:

eromallagadnama said:
BAhhhhhh, no snow here yet...stinkin weather men predicted it again, but NO. Where my family was supposed to be heading for Christmas is getting a load, and there's a chance we might not even get to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guess that's what you meant from the other post when you said try harder right Hertz :wink: :cry:

You'll never know..... :twisted:

Day 1: Fog, sub-zero and it tried to snow
Day 2: clear, sunny and rather mild
Day 3: rain and quite warm (12C)
Day 4: high winds and rain. warm again
The prediction is for snow in a day or two - will probably have a heat wave instead.

I think that by international agreement Global Warming is only happening in the UK. But now you know why we Brits talk about the weather so much - we are always trying to guess what it's going to do next. We even have bets on it.....

It was 36 degrees ( celcius ) here today ( well yesterday now because its just after midnight ) and its a balmy 28 C night at the moment ..just came indoors after being out in my backyard and its beauttttiful outside !! :D

[/RubbinItIn ] :mrgreen:

Luminosity said:
It was 36 degrees ( celcius ) here today ( well yesterday now because its just after midnight ) and its a balmy 28 C night at the moment ..just came indoors after being out in my backyard and its beauttttiful outside !! :D

That's gross. I hate heat. I hate being sweaty and slimy all the time. It's so much easier to get warm than it is to cool off! Give me 10 below and a blizzard (basically what we're in right now) any day. Our whole area is under a snow emergency. It's gorgeous. I'll have to get some photos later when I go to dig out.

WSP said:
Luminosity said:

That's gross. I hate heat. I hate being sweaty and slimy all the time. It's so much easier to get warm than it is to cool off! Give me 10 below and a blizzard (basically what we're in right now) any day. Our whole area is under a snow emergency. It's gorgeous. I'll have to get some photos later when I go to dig out.

I was just reading about how hard the Midwest has been slammed over the last 24 hours and was thinking about you guys, John!! You're a freak, but I'm glad because that means we'll probably get to see some gorgeous images later. :wink:

Just keep Molly warm while you go play in the blizzard, honey. :roll:

I can't believe it. There is an actual chance of snow here in Houston. Houston! The non-accumulating type I'm sure. And I'm leaving for my grandmother's in the morning and I may miss it. :irked:

terri said:
WSP said:
Luminosity said:

I was just reading about how hard the Midwest has been slammed over the last 24 hours and was thinking about you guys, John!! You're a freak, but I'm glad because that means we'll probably get to see some gorgeous images later. :wink:

Just keep Molly warm while you go play in the blizzard, honey. :roll:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15089

frosty.gif

WSP said:
It's so much easier to get warm than it is to cool off! .

I've heard that point, and it's true; but it's also true that no matter how many clothes you put on, you're still breathing in that cold air... I'll take the heat anyday. Coldness hurts.

Most reactions

Back