TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www2.agrtek.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20090212214019.atqtwj1amlkoc4o40440ggwcs.97xjrsscz4sgg84gg88k88c4.th.jpeg

New Lights 002 « A G R T E K

What do you all think? I know I need more practice with them, but they definitely help me control the lighting a lot better.

Lights:
Single Portrait Kit

I kinda like it. It's a start. The only thing is the lack of separation of the kid's head and background.

Kids have to be the absolutely worst subjects to practice with because of their lack of patience.:lol:

I kinda like it. It's a start. The only thing is the lack of separation of the kid's head and background.

Kids have to be the absolutely worst subjects to practice with because of their lack of patience.:lol:

Seriously.

I have a whole series of ground level photographs with my daughter chasing me to get at the shiny camera, freaking hilarious.

Thanks!

Did you like the high contrast is this one:
20090212213211.76og3rozx400ckk0g8og8g040.97xjrsscz4sgg84gg88k88c4.th.jpeg

I love how the eyes turned out.

I dont like the high contrast one, you could've achieved that same effect with less lighting.

For dramatic lighting, try lighting the background from the side.

I dont like the high contrast one, you could've achieved that same effect with less lighting.

For dramatic lighting, try lighting the background from the side.

I'll have to remember that, though I wasn't going for dramatic lighting really, just hot enough lighting to underexpose the background.

Playing with lights makes the possibilities a llot more interesting (I also love knowing what the white balance will be in all my shoots :D )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back