Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I just downloaded an application to my iPhone that Joe recommended called Jott.

It records up to 15 seconds of audio and converts them to text. Pretty nifty for recording things like to-do lists.

I was playing around with it, just testing it out, and quickly discovered that if you cuss, when converting, instead of writing out the cuss word, it will put in '(%expletive)' instead.

So I did was any normal person would do . . . I said nothing but cuss words for the entire 15 seconds.

Here is the result (note, it doesn't always get your words correct)
(%expletive) (%expletive) (%expletive) pity (%expletive) (%expletive) Dan hello. So please (%expletive) (%expletive) me (%expletive) (%expletive) (%expletive) (%expletive) (%expletive) Dan I'll talk. Always (%expletive) (%expletive) house

Now, the actual words it transcribed? I didn't say any of those! :lol: :biglaugh:

This is fun.

Well I'll be darned . . . I just went back into the application to delete that particular jott, and the '(%explitive)'s are gone now, and they've been replaced with the words I said. All correct! Sweet!

They really need to add an feature that allows you to email your text afterwards, so I can spout off a bunch of sailor language and email it to Joe to keep his spam box company. :p

I can't imagine a sweet girl like you swearing! :er:

You don't know women too well, do you?? :lol: "Every woman has a darkside. A side that we don't understand, and they don't understand..." I think Freud said that...not sure.

People do a lot you don't know about.

Wait...PS? PS!? Dost my eyes deceive me? How've you been?

I tried to convince him to come visit us in the US while IMing with him ealier, but it was a no go. :p

Hey Chris . . . I forgot to ask . . . found any blonde hairs lately?

:mrgreen:

Interesting, but I wonder how it'll cope with an english accent - or if it'll do german

Most reactions

Back