Had a lot of fun with shoot today.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My roommates and I all went into downtown and just had a lot of fun with the shoot. I made everyone wear black and white and then we decided to go really funky, really high contrast, really BLOWN OUT with our pics... which was a nice change from the usual. You've gotta have fun every once in a while :) Here are some of the fun ones. For the ones with me in them (haha I'm the blond...), I used a tripod. I'm not posed very well cause I had to run back and forth like a maniac each time :)

Let me know what you think and better yet, just enjoy. They're a fun bunch to view, i think. Thank you!!

funky1.jpg

funky3.jpg

funkr1.jpg

funkj1.jpg

Yes i know.

funkers2.jpg
http://www.erinjbelfordphotography.com/funkers2.jpg

I absolutly LOVE #3!!!

#'s 1, 2, and 5 look like the WB is off.

WOW! this extreme contrast is amazing, they REALLY POP out!

Quite simply... they are fantastic. You have a great eye for a shot - love the compositions.

Well done.

Jamie

Thanks guys. As for the first comment about the WB being off.... white/black? They were altered in photoshop and that was purposefully done.

thank you guys :) I appreciate your comments. High contrast is my favorite thing to do, and the thing i got in the most trouble for when I was still taking my classes! :) but hey, everyone has their own style

Most reactions

Back