had another photo shoot, CC please

momofthing1and2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey you all. here are another few pictures that i did today. I have picked two of my fave, just wondering if you all have any advice? thanks...
20080920-riverwalk091.jpg

20080920-riverwalk379_edited-1.jpg

Nice job momo...Like the DOF and sharpness, but not really feeling image 2 though. Did you drop the saturation?Do you have another image of the baby.

Nice job momo...not really feeling image 2 though. Did you drop the saturation?Do you have another image of the I baby.

I did drop the saturation way down. here is the other image.
20080920-riverwalk379.jpg

What is holding the bow to her head? I wouldn't mind getting some bows like that for my daughter.

What is holding the bow to her head? I wouldn't mind getting some bows like that for my daughter.

the mom had it on a small barret of some sort. i was wondering that too! haha!

There we go...Now I see why you dropped the saturation...But i like the colors in the image...If you don't mind, I'd like to fix it up a bit...get the redness out of the skin and maybe make it into b&w.

There we go...Now I see why you dropped the saturation...But i like the colors in the image...If you don't mind, I'd like to fix it up a bit...get the redness out of the skin and maybe make it into b&w.

sure. go for it. thanks!

baby.jpg

baby1.jpg

I hope it looks okay...Not that great at color correction, but working on it. I could only reduce some of the redness of the first image.

Last edited:
Thanks. it does look better. I think that I like the B&W better actually! Thanks for the help.

There are barettes avaliable now that have ribbon on the inside of the clips to create friction so they don't fall out... Will see if I can find my daughters to post a pic for you.

Most reactions

Back