Had my mock exam

Well...Im guessing its near the end of the year...no wait...hopping...I know Ive failed Photography...and it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach...

Artemis said:
Well...Im guessing its near the end of the year...no wait...hopping...I know Ive failed Photography...and it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach...

How can someone fail photography? Isn't it just "point" and "shoot"?

Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

Uh...no.

There's no way you failed photography, Artemis, honey. :D Please don't worry.

core_17 said:
Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

Uh...no.

OH yeah! I forgot "Click" Sorry. :)

OMG!! I just noticed you have almost 4 THOUSAND posts. holy cow

No I don't! I'm way off! I have 3960. That'll take forever to get to 4000...like..prolly somewhere around 3 whole days!

Artemis said:

Should get the paper around easter unless they changed it all.

terri said:

Thanks Terri, Nice of you to say....but its the damned Writing part thats worrying me...

Artemis said:
terri said:

Thanks Terri, Nice of you to say....but its the damned Writing part thats worrying me...

It shouldn't. You know quite a bit...maybe more than you think you do. Just relax about it, jot your facts down, and I am betting it comes to you much more easily than you think. :wink:

terri said:
Artemis said:
terri said:

It shouldn't. You know quite a bit...maybe more than you think you do. Just relax about it, jot your facts down, and I am betting it comes to you much more easily than you think. :wink:

Ill try :) But im not an Artist...I dont know how to write about what Im going to do..I just do it...

Most reactions

Back