Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reshoot mid page 2 :)

I don't care if you all like it or not, but I'm in LOVE!!! :) lol

omgosh!! I r happy with me :) lol

025-3.jpg

:)

Last edited:
There is no PP done on this, but I'm thinking that since I cut off the top of the "handle" on the basket, I might as well just edit the bars on the side out... Any thoughts?

That's a good idea. I think it would look better with the bars edited out.

hmmm... time to play (I suck at PP) lol

and - PP done :) (I think it looks like crap in the back of the basket where that one leaf is by itself towards the right)... But meh, like I said, I suck at PP :)

Anyone who wants to is more than welcome to do a better job on this than I did :)

025edited.jpg

The candles seem to go down at an angle from left to right...Are the ones on the left sitting back further than the ones on the right?
I like the cropped better although you made little mess up toward the top. I like the overall feel and the shadows.
I find myself wondering what it would look like if the candles were a little more in focus..Or maybe candles to the left and basket a bit over to the right. Or maybe if it were shot from the side.

I didn't take this shot straight on...

I took it from the right a little bit, so the candles on the right are closer to the camera :)

I like it. It's warm, soft, and interesting to look at. Bonus points for the clean surface (tabletop?)

It's SOFT.
It could be made much better with more focus placed in the right area.

As I stare at it, I dont think I can find anything in focus. Maybe the table in front of the holder, dunno.

The focus was actually on the big leaf in the front...

In order to get my 50mm to AF, I had to turn on my lights, AF on that leaf, turn the lights back off, then snap the pic...

I think the candles might be what's making it look soft?

I like it. It's warm, soft, and interesting to look at. Bonus points for the clean surface (tabletop?)

the clean surface is a piece of white foam core posterboard ;) lol

Here's a shot without the candle inside the basket (not PP'ed, probably wont' ever be...)...

It looks a little more in focus to me, but it felt too dark for me at the same time... I think the candle inside the basket looked better ;)

024-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back