Hadassah.

Such a nice Jewish girl (said with my grandmother's Brooklyn accent).
Quite a lovely real-ness to her.

Those mortar lines coming out of her ahead are annoying.
Only that slight puff of flesh on her side under her right arm spoils the perfection.

beautiful model and lovely shots, second is a slight power pose (even in lingerie) I'm not a big fan of tilting but its still and great shot

You know Traveler, I whole heartedly agree with the mortar lines. Sometimes it takes an outside view to draw attention to it. Thank you.

Longer I look at this picture, less I understand it's purpose. I like how you used the light to show her beauty but then... Is it just her privet portrait ? Or shot for catalog of women undergarment ? Portrait should say something about the the person being portraited. She is shown in clothes, which are not designed to be shown publicly. In normal circumstances. There is maybe wrong message in this pictures.

Longer I look at this picture, less I understand it's purpose. I like how you used the light to show her beauty but then... Is it just her privet portrait ? Or shot for catalog of women undergarment ? Portrait should say something about the the person being portraited. She is shown in clothes, which are not designed to be shown publicly. In normal circumstances. There is maybe wrong message in this pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
No problem. Any thoughts about it ?

Not really.
That's OK.
I just agree with notion, that beside technical perfection the motivation of why we took the picture the way we took it is important. Makes the difference.

I think you could try different processing with these, bw with more contrast... and darkening the bg a bit because the tones in the bg are similar to the tones of her skin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back