HAHAHA!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Andy, the Friday morning show tune singer, will be taking a stab at Phil Collins "In the air tonight", this Friday.

I can't wait.:confused:

Honestly, I wish I had video to show people. I have a video phone but I don't know how to get the video off my phone to something people can see on the net.

bace said:
Honestly, I wish I had video to show people. I have a video phone but I don't know how to get the video off my phone to something people can see on the net.

If you have internet access with your phone like I do, you can just email it you yourself. Then you just need to find a place to host it.

So...he annouces his Friday set list for you? That's scary!

core_17 said:
If you have internet access with your phone like I do, you can just email it you yourself. Then you just need to find a place to host it.

I've tried to do that and it says I don't have enough phone memory. I think my phone is just a piece of crizap.

Traci said:
So...he annouces his Friday set list for you? That's scary!

He didn't really announce it, I've just spent the last week watching our top sales guys convince him to do it. Our boss even made him think that he'd be letting him down if he didn't.

OMG...you guys are effing with him now! So, who will be requested next week? You gotta think of something good!

bace said:
I've tried to do that and it says I don't have enough phone memory. I think my phone is just a piece of crizap.

Then start deleting things! Mine gets that way too sometimes...all I have to do is delete a few pictures and text messages and I'm good. Also, my phone has an actuall memory card, so I can just stick that thing in my computer and upload it.

core_17 said:
Then start deleting things! Mine gets that way too sometimes...all I have to do is delete a few pictures and text messages and I'm good. Also, my phone has an actuall memory card, so I can just stick that thing in my computer and upload it.

Snazzy.

I have an iPod Video:biggrin:

core_17 said:
But can you shoot a video with it and put it on the net?

...what's your point?

timeout2.jpg

That's Andy. I'll try to snap one when he's singing on Monday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back